Waiting on Wednesday (5)


Waiting on Wednesday (5):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Days of Blood and Starlight by: Laini Taylor

Goodreads Synopsis:

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)
I completely loved the first book, the Daughter of Smoke and Bone (see my review here)! It was unique and engaging, and I have been itching to read the next book. The romance was amazing and smokin’ hot! After that cliffhanger, I cannot wait to get my hands on this book.

Thoughts about the Cover: SO PRETTY! The first one was gorgeous and blue, like the main character, Karou’s, hair. This is red, which I’m sure will have some kind of significance in this book. She’s also looking at you kinda creepy, which is omnious…

Release Date: November 6, 2012

Comment and let me know what YOU are waiting for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment