Swoon Thursday (29): Silver Heart by Victoria Green

Swoon Thursday (29): Silver Heart by Victoria Green
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.


I shut him up with another ravenous kiss. Winding my arms around his neck, I hastily pulled him into me, for a second forgetting that my back was facing the pool. His body collided with mine, and with nothing to brace us, we tumbled over the edge, breaking the water surface with a soft splash. Our bodies entwined, we drifted under, not wanting to disengage our lips in an attempt to ascend. I was running out of breath, but it didn’t matter. I had no need for oxygen. Not now. Not with Sawyer. Delirious from our heated encounter, I was convinced that I could live off him.
This book was steammmyyy to the max and such a cute love story. What made you swoon this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment