Swoon Thursday (19): Wallbanger by Alice Clayton


Swoon Thursday (19):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:

I leaned in and sucked his bottom lip between my teeth, nibbling lightly before biting down and pulling him closer. He came willingly, ceding control as my fingers pulled and pushed at his hair, and my tongue pressed into his mouth as he groaned into mine. Everything in my world now narrowed to just the feeling of this man, this wonderful man in my arms and threaded between my legs, and I kissed him like the world was about to end.
This NA book was so freakin' amazing! It is up there with Losing It for me as the funniest NA book, so I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. This book was hilarious, and nothing like what I had expected!! I was worried that the sexual content would be to the extreme because of the name and cover, but it wasn't! Ah. LOVED THIS BOOK.

    ReplyDelete