Swoon Thursday (20): Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Swoon Thursday (20): Dare You To by Katie McGarry
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:

Her fingers lightly tickle my neck as I taste her warm lips. She answers by hesitantly kissing my lower lip. Beth tilts her head and we both open our mouths. Her tongue meets mine and I swear the world explodes around us. Her hands tangle in my wet hair and she presses her body into me. She roams my back, and my fingers hungrily touch the soft contours of her waist, then drift lower, gliding along the curves of her thighs. I won’t let her go. I won’t. I love her.
I stayed up 'til 2 am to read this book in one sitting. It was so dang addicting and Ryan bumped himself up pretty high on my list of book boyfriends. 

2 comments:

  1. Ryan definitely makes my book boyfriend list! He was just precious! I loved every minute of that book!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Ryan is definitely up there on the book boyfriends list. Great swoon!!

    ReplyDelete