Top Ten Tuesday (23): Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by: Stephanie Perkins – I mean of course this will always be my number one light and fun read. Anytime I am having a slightly bad day, this always has the ability to make me happy.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by: Stephanie Perkins – This is definitely a close runner up. I love Cricket so much.
3. Wallbanger by: Alice Clayton – I very recently read this, and if you’re into new adult at all, I totally recommend it. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.
4. The Summer I Became a Nerd by: Leah Rae Miller – I was immensely lucky to get an ARC of this because it had been on my TBR list for for-freakin’-ever. It is a wonderful summer read, which coincidently comes out today. Get a copy!
5. The Collector by: Victoria Scott – Dante is perfect for a rainy day. He is snarky and hilarious but also sweet and adorable.
6. Losing It by: Cora Carmack – I was absolutely hooked from the very beginning. Bliss is one of the funniest characters I ever had the pleasure of reading about. Who makes up a cat to get out of a rather sticky situation? Bliss does. And plus Garrick is sexy as mess. :)
7. Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by: Becca Ann – I was blown away by how much I loved this book. It definitely is easy and entertaining read.
8. My Life Next Door by: Huntley Fitzpatrick – This was a fabulous debut, and as it takes place in the summer, it’s a perfect light read. I’ll read whatever else this amazing lady writes.
9. Hex Hall series by: Rachel Hawkins – This is the only paranormal series that’s on this list because for me, it’s the lightest one out there for the most part. I love the heroine and her sarcasticness.
10. Any Sarah Dessen book – Granted I haven’t read the ones dealing with the really nitty gritty issues, but the ones that I’ve read are amazing to read on the beach on a beautiful summers day.
What are your favorite light and fun reads? Comment and let me know!