Swoon Thursday (21): Faking It by Cora Carmack

Swoon Thursday (21): Faking It by Cora Carmack
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:


I crushed my mouth to hers. She gasped, and I slipped my tongue past her lips. She stayed there for a few seconds, her hands still at her sides, then I felt the tentative touch of her hand against my hip, and that was all the permission I needed to continue. I threaded a hand through her hair and wrapped the other around her waist. I walked her backward until she hit the wall. Her other hand came to my waist, and her fingers pressed deeper into my skin. Her lips were soft and full underneath mine, and I eased up enough to taste them.
What made you swoon this week?! Comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book! Faking It was really good. I loved Losing It more than Faking It, but I definitely did not feel disappointed with Faking It! Now, the painful wait for Finding It... :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete