Top Ten Tuesday (24): Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
Okay most of these are pretty loose translations of travel, but there is definite movement from place to place. :)
1. Anna and the French Kiss by: Stephanie Perkins – So Anna travels to France for her senior year of high school. This counts, right?
2. City of Glass by: Cassandra Clare – The whole gang of Shadowhunters travel to Idris in this 3rd installment. I still want an Idris University sweatshirt. Who’s with me?!
3. Wallbanger by: Alice Clayton – Caroline and Simon venture to Spain and have some very smexy times!
4. The Edge of Never by: J.A. Redmerski – Camryn and Andrew are basically on a road trip this whole book without a map to guide them. So heartbreaking and adorable.
5. Through the Ever Night by: Veronica Rossi – Both Aria and Perry both travel to different places to accomplish different goals, but they always find their way back together.
6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by: Jennifer E. Smith – I mean, this whole book focuses on two people meeting at an airport. It really shows how 24 hours can change your life.
7. Poison Princess by: Kresley Cole – After their hometown is ravaged, Jackson and Evie have to run for their lives, traveling across the whole country. They may be in danger, but that doesn’t stop them from having some pretty steamy moments.
8. Valkyrie Rising by: Ingrid Paulson – Ellie travels to Norway where she runs into all kinds of trouble. Badass Valkyries and infuriating best friends of brothers can prove to be pretty tough.
9. Sweet Evil by: Wendy Higgins - ROAD TRIP! Oh my sweet goodness I adore this book. Traveling with the son of the Duke of Lust is exactly as hot as you’d imagine.
10. The Iron Fey series by: Julie Kagawa – This whole dang series consists of Meghan and Ash on the lam, traveling between worlds and venturing into new realms.
What are your favorite books featuring travel?!