Swoon Thursday (22): Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot


Swoon Thursday (22):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:

She turned into water, fire, heat. A person she’d never met before. She held onto him as tightly as she could because her spine had melted. Vere couldn’t focus on anything specific beyond the absolute perfect feeling of being in these exact arms, locked in this perfect, endless kiss with his warm, gentle hands working their way up her waist, lighting fires wherever they touched. They kissed and kissed and kissed until the room spun farther out of focus.
I loved this adorable romance so much! What made you swoon this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment