Top Ten Tuesday (28): Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

1.     Ice Kissed by: Amanda Hocking – I totally loved Frostfire (see my review here) and I can’t wait to read the next installment/swoon more over Konstantin.
2.     Nowhere But Here by: Katie McGarry – Katie writes some of the steamiest YA ever, so of course I am excited about this one!
3.    The Boy Most Likely To by: Huntley Fitzpatrick – TIMMMM, my favorite character in My Life Next Door. So stoked to learn more about him.
4.     Ink and Bone by: Rachel Caine – A book about books – what would I love more?
5.     Dream a Little Dream by: Kerstin Gier – I’ve heard great things about Kerstin’s first trilogy so this one should be great.
6.     The Heir by: Kiera Cass – When I heard that this was being released, I almost peed my pants of excitement. More MAXON.
7.     Miss Mayhem by: Rachel Hawkins – The first book was so funny and endearing. I’ve got high hopes for this one.
8.     The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by: Sarah Ockler – The name alone makes me want to read!
9.     Sweet Temptation by: Wendy Higgins – Soooo the ending of the Sweet trilogy was about my favorite ever and Kaiden Rowe was about my favorite ever…this is gonna be epic.
10. The Raven King by: Maggie Stiefvater – One statement – DON’T KILL OFF GANSEY. Adding a second – I totally ship Adam and Ronan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment