Top Ten Tuesday (25): Top Ten Books Most Intimidating Books
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. The Immortal Rules by: Julie Kagawa – This is so intimidating because her Iron Fey series is one of my favorites ever. I just don’t want to be disappointed.
2. The Fault in our Stars by: John Green - Why haven't I read it yet? I have no idea. I know I'm going to cry like a baby, so I just wanna be really prepared for it.
3. Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell – I basically haven’t heard a horrible thing about this book, so I kinda feel stupid I haven’t read it yet.
4. The Diviners by: Libba Bray – This book is HUGE! ‘Nuff said.
5. Sins and Needles by: Karina Halle – I love NA books, but this seems to have a very different feel. I also don’t wanna read it until the second book comes out because I’ve heard there is a killer cliffhanger!
6. Pivot Point by: Kasie West - First of all, I love this cover so much. I have no idea why I'm so hesitant to read it. Should I?
7. The Madman’s Daughter by: Megan Shepard – This one seems right up my alley and I even own it, but I just need to start it. I’m scared I won’t like it.
8. Days of Blood & Starlight by: Laini Taylor – Laini’s writing is gorgeous and I loved book 1, but I don’t want to be let down.
9. Books by Gayle Forman – I really want to read all of her books because they are many bloggers favorites but I’m just so nervous to start.
10. Splintered by: A.G. Howard - HYPE! That is all.
What books should I not be intimidated by? Comment and let me know!