Top Ten Tuesday (26): Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Chelsea Fine, author of The Archers of Avalon series – I have no idea how I found out about this series, but I am so glad I did. I wish more people knew about it!
2. Jessica Verday, author of The Hollow series – I love this series so much. It is heartbreaking and definitely a really unique YA read.
3. Danielle Sibarium, author of Heart Waves series – This is a really underrated series in my opinion. Great characters and a sweet author!
4. P.T. Michelle, author of the Brightest Kind of Darkness series – I have much love for this author and book because it was my first review I wrote and first author I talked to. And it’s an awesome book.
5. Leah Rae Miller, author of The Summer I Became A Nerd – I am pretty sure this will be one of my favorite reads of 2013. So basically everyone should read it. :)
6. Ingrid Paulson, author of Valkyrie Rising – Have you ever read about Valkyries? No? This would be the perfect book if you’re looking for unique in mythology.
7. Robin Bridges, author of the Katerina series – Guys, I have so much love for this book and I just wanna tell everyone about it and force them to read it and say “I told ya so!” when they love it. Trust me.
8. L.A. Weatherly, author of the Angel series – I can’t think of a single angel series that doesn’t portray angels in a good light except for this one, and it was so refreshing.
9. Bree Despain, author of the Dark Divine series – This is hands down, without a doubt my favorite werewolf series ever. The romance is just oh so swoony and Daniel is HOT. I’d recommend this one to anyone.