Top Ten Tuesday (27): Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Losing It by: Cora Carmack – This is just about the funniest beginning of a book I have ever read. Two words: Made-up Cats.
2. Wallbanger by: Alice Clayton – This book certainly starts off with a bang! Or about three…
3. Obsidian by: Jennifer L. Armentrout – I love the first initial conversation between Kitten and Daemon.
4. Hex Hall by: Rachel Hawkins – There are just so many things I love about the beginning of this book. Hot guy, clumsy girl, angry shapeshifter.
5. City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare – Pandemonium Club is the beginning of one of my favorite series everrrrr.
1. Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare – OHMYGOD this epilogue is just freakin’ epic and totally amazing. I cried some serious ugly tears during it.
2. The Liberator by: Victoria Scott – This ending is a perfect set up for book 3, which I am SO EXCITED FOR.
3. Unravel Me by: Tahereh Mafi – This may be a weird one but I just adore the ending. It gives me much hope for book 3!
4. The Edge of Never by: J.A. Redmerski – After bawling for a couple minutes, I recollected myself to finish the book and I just loved it. I can’t wait for book 2.
5. The Iron Knight by: Julie Kagawa – One of my favorite endings for my one of my favorite series ever. It doesn’t get much better than this.
What are your favorite beginnings and endings of books? Comment and let me know!