Top Ten Tuesday (15): Top Ten Series I’d Like to Start but Haven’t Yet
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Everneath series by: Brodi Ashton – This series has mythology and two hot boys. So why am I hesitant to read it? I know I will fall in love with Cole, the bad boy, and I know my heart will be broken. I don’t know if I can deal with that.
2. Falling Kingdoms series by: Morgan Rhodes – I have the first book, I just need more time in the day to read it!
3. Blood of Eden series by: Julie Kagawa – I have no idea why I haven’t started this series yet. It’s Julie, so I know I’ll like it. I don’t know my hold up. What do you guys suggest? Should I start it?
4. Wicked Lovely series by: Melissa Marr – I love faery series, and my favorites are The Iron Fey (of course) by Julie Kagawa and the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike. I just don’t want to be disappointed!
5. Defiance series by: C.J. Redwine – I have heard so many great things about this novel, I’m beginning to feel stupid for not having read it yet!
6. Denazen series by: Jus Accardo – Again, I’m feelin’ not so smart for not having read this. It sounds like such an interesting book, where it seems the roles are reversed. The boy is shy and unexperienced, and I just think it’ll be great!
7. The Pledge series by: Kimberly Derting – I love the Body Finder series by the same author, but I just haven’t gotten the chance to start it yet. Hopefully I can soon.
8. The Lynburn Legacy series by: Sarah Rees Brennan – I know my reasoning for not starting this series yet. I’ve heard the grumblings about the cliffhanger, and I don’t want to start it yet until book 2 comes out. But I’ve heard amazing things about it. I know I’ll love it.
9. Unraveling series by: Elizabeth Norris – The one thing I’ve heard the most about this series is ‘why didn’t I read this earlier?!’ I know that’ll be me when I finally read it.
10. The Grisha series by: Leigh Bardugo – This fantasy novel seems right up my alley. I’ve seen raving reviews about it, so I don’t know why I am dragging my feet to read this one!
Making this list just made me realize my TBR list is so long! What series do you recommend me starting next? Let me know in the comments, and be sure to leave your link so I can visit!