Top Ten Tuesday (16): Top Ten Books at the Top of my Spring TBR List
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. The Collector by: Victoria Scott – I am so damn excited for this book, and I know it is going to live up to its hype. I’ve already seen amazing reviews for it, and I am just counting down the days.
2. Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare – Team Jem. One week. That is all.
3. This Is What Happy Looks Like by: Jennifer E.Smith – I really enjoyed The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, and I know this one is gonna be great.
4. Dance of the Red Death by: Bethany Griffin – The first book in this series was unlike anything I’ve ever read before, and I am definitely looking forward to this one. This series is a very unique take on Edgar Allan Poe.
5. Apollyon by: Jennifer L. Armentrout – After that horrible cliffhanger, how could this not be on my list?
6. Ink by: Amanda Sun – This has had my attention for a while now. It seems totally original and really sweet. And I love the setting of Japan.
7. Picture Perfect by: Alessandra Thomas – Ah. This book is NA, which I am beginning to obsess over, and the synopsis seems right up my alley.
8. Dare You To by: Katie McGarry – Pushing the Limits was one of my top 10 favorite books of 2012, and this one is going to be amazing, I just know it.
9. Twisted Perfection by: Abbi Glines – Fallen Too Far is one of my top 5 favorite NA series, and I’m anxious to get inside to Woods’ head.
10. Our Song by: Jordanna Frailberg – This looks like a wonderful contemporary, and I am just oh so stoked for it.
What else should I add to my list? What books are on your Spring TBR list? Comment and let me know so I can come visit!