Top Ten Tuesday (17): Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Falling Kingdoms by: Morgan Rhodes – I bought this at a signing that featured Morgan Rhodes and other authors. I’ve heard mixed reviews of it, so I just haven’t been jumping on the chance to read it.
2. Looking for Alaska by: John Green – I know, I know. I’ve never read a John Green book, so clearly I’m crazy. I’ll get to this one…eventually.
3. Bloodrose by: Andrea Cremer – I just had to know the ending of this book, but then I found out the ending by accident, and I’ve been too mad to read it.
4. The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by: Leanna Renee Hieber – I really loved the first book in this series, so I excitedly picked it up when I saw it at the store. I just haven’t had the push to read it yet.
5. Reached by: Allie Condie – Again, am I crazy? This is a great series, and I totally love it. I think I am just scared for it to end.
6. The Nine Lives of Chloe King by: Liz Braswell – I bought this when I was completely obsessed with the TV show, and then I just lost the motivation to read it.
7. The Eternal Ones by: Kirsten Miller – I bought this series because it was really inexpensive. I just need a day when I am really bored to pick this one up. It doesn’t seem all that appealing to me. Thoughts?
8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by: Jess Rothenberg – This is a book that I know I’m going to love. Why I haven’t read it yet, I do not know.
9. Something Like Fate by: Susane Colasanti – I loved one of this authors book and really disliked the other. So I’m at a standstill. Should I read it?
10. Inbetween by: Tara Fuller – This guy is named Finn, the romance seems totally adorable, but I’m still stalling to read this.
Help! What book should I get over my fear and read next?