Showcase Sunday (32)


Showcase Sunday (32):
Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books bought in bookstores, borrowed from the library, or ‘stole’ from a friend!

Bought:
~If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by: Gayle Forman – I’ve heard SO many good things about this one, and I’m so stoked!
~Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1) by: Abbi Glines – I’ll read anything by Abbi, and this was sexy and Woods is great!
~Crush (Crash #3) by: Nicole Williams – EPIC conclusion to one of my favorite contemporary series!
What books did y'all get this week?

2 comments:

  1. oh man, I need to read this Abbi Glines book! I heard the best things about it! ooh and I LOVE If I Stay! made me cry my eyes out from page 13!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read all three of those! Everyone talks about Gayle Forman, and of course Abbi is awesome, and I need to meet Jude already!!! Great books Annie!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete