Top Ten Tuesday (21): Top Ten Favorite Covers
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. Something Strange and Lovely series by: Susan Dennard – The colors and the dresses and the darkness are just about the best covers I have ever seen!
2. The Selection series by: Kiera Cass – Again, the same reason as above. The dresses are so pretty!
3. Black City by: Elizabeth Richards – It’s so cool how it seems like crystal breaking. The colors are breathtaking.
4. Starcrossed series by: Josephine Angelini – Ah these covers are so beautiful with the dresses and the wind and the colors all blending together.
5. Mara Dyer series by: Michelle Hodkin – These have always been a top favorite of mine, with really good reason. Just look! :)
6. Hourglass series by: Myra McEntire – These covers are trippy and make me look twice whenever I see them, which is clearly the purpose of magnificent covers.
7. Any Cassandra Clare book – I mean duh. Whoever designs these covers are pure genius.
8. Hush, Hush series by: Becca Fitzpatrick – I totally get the angel vibe from the covers and the black and white works perfectly.
9. The Chaos of Stars by: Kiersten White – This book hasn’t even released yet but I know it’ll be great, partly because of the amazing cover it has!
10. Of Poseidon series by: Anna Banks – The typography is about the coolest I have ever seen and they accurately describe the premise of the book.
What are your favorite covers? Link me up to your TTT posts?