Top Ten Tuesday (20): Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I was a Blogger
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. The Mortal Instruments series by: Cassandra Clare – I mean of course this is my number 1 favorite pre-blogger book. I never fell in love with a series until this one, and she’s continued to be my favorite author post-blog.
2. The Iron Fey series by: Julie Kagawa – I don’t even remember how I heard of this series, I just know I adore it so much. It quickly became my favorite faery series and has stayed my favorite faery series even after I started blogging.
3. Jane Eyre by: Charlotte Brontë – I am pretty sure I read this book about 5 years ago, and I still reread my dogeared pages from time to time. Mr. Rochester is just so gruff and adorable.
4. The Vampire Academy series by: Richelle Mead – My friend suggested this series when she found out how big of a book nerd I was. I read the whole series in about 4 days. To say the least I was hooked. Badly.
5. Harry Potter series by: J.K. Rowling – How could this not be on my list? This was a worldwide phenomenon and I was in love just as everyone else was.
6. The Trylle Trilogy by: Amanda Hocking – This is a series that I wish more people knew about! It’s so amazing, and it’s a completely unique topic…trolls. Don’t let that deter you though. :)
7. The Darkest Powers series by: Kelley Armstrong – This series is so surprising and wonderful. I was floored by how much I loved it, and I still hold it dear to my heart to this day.
8. Something Strange and Deadly by: Susan Dennard – I started to love steampunk novels before I started blogging, and this just happens to be my favorite. Swoon-worthy guy plus zombies equals greatness.
9. Nevermore series by: Kelly Creagh – This novel is dark and mysterious and lovely. Pretty damn perfect.
10. The Katerina series by: Robin Bridges – I have always had a slight obsession with Russia and czars and such, and this is why this book series has been one of my favorites!
What are your favorite books before you became a blogger? Comment and let me know! Make sure to leave links!