Waiting on Wednesday (6)


Waiting on Wednesday (6):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Undeadly by: Michele Vail

Goodreads Synopsis:

The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper-and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath. Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with. To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly-against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)
This book sounds so interesting from just reading the blurb. I haven’t read a book about reapers yet, that I can remember at least, and this looks pretty awesome. I’ve heard good things about it and I can’t wait to read it! It has necromancers, zombies, and romance… what more could I ask for?

Thoughts about the Cover: I really like it! I like how it has her face and her hair’s like blowing in the wind. It’s really pretty but simple.

Release Date: November 20, 2012

Comment and let me know what you are waiting for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment