Top Ten Tuesday (1): Books I’d Want on a Deserted Island
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: This is on of my absolute favorite authors and books, and I don’t think I could live without it.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: See reason above.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Daemon withdrawal is a very bad sickness.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: As one of my favorite contemporary novels, this would make me feel good inside, although I am stuck on an island unwillingly.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa: This would give me inspiration to stop reading, get off my butt, and find a way off the deserted island.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth: I could channel Tris and kick my captor’s (I am assuming I have a captor) ass.
- The Kiss by Danielle Steele: I just really love this book. It’s so sweet.
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: I need a mythology book, and this is my favorite.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I would gain strength from Rose and her awesomeness.
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Although I was trying to stay away from picking a freaky, trippy book, I couldn’t resist Noah Shaw. sigh.
What is your top ten books you'd want on a deserted island?