2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge!


2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge!


I’m going to be participating in the 2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge! I am super stoked because paranormal is my absolute favorite genre of all time, so I just have to participate! The goal of this challenge is to read one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:

Vampires
Werewolves/Shifters
Fey
Angels/Nephilim
Mermaids
Dragons
Zombies
Demons
Witches/Wizards
Ghosts
Aliens
Other (ex. sirens, unicorns, centaurs, time travel, and a bunch more!)

I’ll be posting a review hopefully every month featuring one of these fantastic creatures, and I’ll also link back to this post to list them all!

If you would like to participate, go to Megan Likes Books HERE! It should be a fun time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is definitely going to be fun! I can't wait to see all the books you are going to read :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete