Waiting on Wednesday (8)


Waiting on Wednesday (8):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Opal by: Jennifer L. Armentrout

Goodreads Synopsis:

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.
Opal (Lux, #3)
Ever since I read Obsidian, I was completely hooked! I don’t know what I was expecting from a book about aliens, but I wasn’t expecting to be absolutely blown out of the water. Onyx, the second book, is equally as amazing and full of action. Good aliens…bad aliens…sex incarnate in the form of Daemon Black…this series has it all. That’s why I am waiting as patiently as I can for Opal!

Thoughts about the Cover: LOVE IT! These cover models that have been gracing the covers of the whole series are amazing!

Release Date: December 11, 2012

Comment and let me know what you are waiting for this week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment