Top Ten Tuesday (3): Most Anticipated Books for 2013!


Top Ten Tuesday (3): Most Anticipated Books for 2013!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: She has been on all of my Top Ten lists so far, and this is no exception. She left me reeling after Clockwork Prince, and this is the book I am most excited for in 2013!
  2. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake: An amazing author + Greek mythology = just my kind of book!
  3. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter: After dropping the huge bombshell on her poor readers, I am very happy the release date has been moved up a month!
  4. Isla and the Happy Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: I absolutely adored the first two books, and I know that everyone is looking forward to this book.
  5. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Again! What’s up with all these dang cliffhangers?! Though Elixir soothed my mind a bit, I can’t wait for this installment.
  6. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff: After reading the synopsis on this book, I got really super excited for it. It sounds like it has a bad boy in it, and I cannot resist the book bad boys!
  7. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: 2 words: Adrian Ivashkov!
  8. A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard: As one of my favorite steampunk novels, I am so stoked for this sequel!
  9. Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike: I love Aprilynne’s books, and this synopsis looks amazing!
  10. The Collector by Victoria Scott: This book looks beyond incredible. Dante Walker sounds downright heavenly!

1 comment:

  1. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!!! I am gonna black out from excitement for this!! Fantastic list! I am going to start that Goddess Inheritance series soon it sounds really good! <3

    ReplyDelete