Swoon Thursday (3)


Swoon Thursday (3):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:





I kissed her lips. Soft, full, warm – everything I’d fantasized it would be and more, so much more. Echo hesitantly pressed back, a curious question for which I had a response. I parted my lips and teased her bottom one, begging, praying, for permission. Her smooth hands inched up my neck and pulled at my hair, bringing me closer. She opened her mouth, her tounge seductively touching mine, almost bringing me to my knees. Flamed licked through me as our kissed deepened. Her hands massaged my scalp and neck, only stoking the heat of the fire.





swoon…Noah is such a swoonable character, and I adored him! What made you swoon this week? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment