Top Ten Tuesday (6): Books I’ve Read in 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Every book in this series gets better and better, always leaving me wanting more. This was no exception!
- Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Same reason as above! :)
- Ascend by Amanda Hocking: I automatically fell in love with this series, and this last book was definitely the best! Loki is supa swoon-worthy!
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: As a great follow up to the first book in the series, I devoured this installment in a very short amount of time.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: I just finished this last night, and oh my god was it amazing. It was definitely my favorite contemporary novel this year.
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: This was definitely the most unique book I’ve read this year! Valkyries…loved them.
- Avow by Chelsea Fine: Amazing final book to an amazing series. Did I hear something about a spin-off series featuring the brother and the best friend? I sure hope so!
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev: All the characters are characters in a play! It took me a couple chapters to wrap my head around that concept, but once I did…such a good book. Why have I not read the next book yet!?
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: This is probably the creepiest, most frightening book I have read this year, but I absolutely loved it!
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: LOVED this take on Edgar Allen Poe. Combined with a sexy, mysterious guy, what more could I want in a book?!
What were your favorite books from 2012?!