Top Ten Tuesday (6): Books I’ve Read in 2012


Top Ten Tuesday (6): Books I’ve Read in 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  1. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Every book in this series gets better and better, always leaving me wanting more. This was no exception!
  2. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Same reason as above! :)
  3. Ascend by Amanda Hocking: I automatically fell in love with this series, and this last book was definitely the best! Loki is supa swoon-worthy!
  4. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: As a great follow up to the first book in the series, I devoured this installment in a very short amount of time.
  5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: I just finished this last night, and oh my god was it amazing. It was definitely my favorite contemporary novel this year.
  6. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: This was definitely the most unique book I’ve read this year! Valkyries…loved them.
  7. Avow by Chelsea Fine: Amazing final book to an amazing series. Did I hear something about a spin-off series featuring the brother and the best friend? I sure hope so!
  8. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev: All the characters are characters in a play! It took me a couple chapters to wrap my head around that concept, but once I did…such a good book. Why have I not read the next book yet!?
  9. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: This is probably the creepiest, most frightening book I have read this year, but I absolutely loved it!
  10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: LOVED this take on Edgar Allen Poe. Combined with a  sexy, mysterious guy, what more could I want in a book?!

What were your favorite books from 2012?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Opal right now! So good! LOVED Pushing the Limits. Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, thank you for reminding me about books to add to the TBR list :D Great list! I'm a new follower :) Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete