Top 10 of 2012 Day 3: Top 10 Couples of 2012!


Top 10 of 2012 Day 3: Top 10 Couples of 2012!
 
Hosted by Two Chicks on Books, Fiktshun, Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Every day this week has a new topic, either favorite books or covers of 2012 and more! Stay tuned for more Top 10 lists!

1.     Daemon and Katy, Lux series: I can’t even begin to explain my love for this couple. Their witty banter and their loving words are both perfect, and I adore them immensely.
“That I’m lucky, because the person I can’t get out of my head, the person who means more to me than I can stand, is still alive. She’s still there. And that’s you.”

2.     Aiden and Alex, Covenant series: They love each other so much that it just consumes them. Aiden is such a dang sweetheart, and Alex is pretty kick-ass.
“I do need that. Being a Sentinel is important to me, but it’s not my world, my life, or my heart. You are.”

3.     Jackson and Evie, The Arcana Chronicles: Although they grew up in different places with very contrasting values, they found a way around it and have some super steamy moments. Jackson is definitely insanely swoon-worthy.
“Evangeline, I’ve got to feel you with my every step. Or I go a little crazy, me”

4.     Maxon and America, The Selection series: Although they started out just as friends, they evolved into something much more and I loved every second of their encounters. Especially when she kicks him over a misunderstanding. :)
“America, there’s no question that you’ve had my heart from the beginning.”

5.     Noah and Echo, Pushing the Limits: They were so right for each other at a time when they needed each other the most. It was pretty much perfect.
This girl owned my soul and stole my heart. She’d opened herself to me, giving me love and never asked for anything in return.

6.     Adrian and Sydney, Bloodlines series: I just freaking love Adrian Ivashkov. He is my mannnnn. Again, similarly to Jackson and Evie (see number 3), they have different values but they are so damn right for each other it is crazy. After seeing the Indigo Spell trailers, I am filled with an abundance of Syndrian feels!
“But when I’m around you, I want to be better because…well, because it feels right. Because I want to. You make me want to become something greater than myself. I want to excel. You inspire me in every act, every word, every glance. I look at you, and you’re like…like light made into flesh.

7.     Ethan and Kenzie, The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten series: Ethan, the ultimate bad-boy, and Kenzie, the girl who thawed his cold heart. Enough said. They are beyond wonderful together.
I needed this girl; I needed her laughter and fearlessness, the way she kept pushing me, refusing to be intimidated. I’d kept people at arm’s length for so long, scared of what the fey would do to them if I got close, but I couldn’t do that anymore. Not to her.

8.     Tristan and Scarlet, Archers of Avalon series: After every horrible and mean thing that was put in their way, like a 500 year old curse, they deserved their happy ending! They had so much chemistry. Like one look at each other and BOOM! They wanted to touch. Oh, but wait! They couldn’t. Curses suck.
“I love you,” he said. “I want you more than life itself. Forever.” He brushed a hand across her cheek. “And I will take care of you always”

9.     Cole and Ali, White Rabbit Chronicles: Again, I have such a thing for bad boys who are protective over their girls. Together they make a totally bad-ass zombie killing team.
His sorta smile stretched wider. "Have you ever been in a fight?" With his free hand, he pinched a lock of my hair and rubbed the strands together. "Because you look something out of a fairytale."
"The wicked witch?" I couldn't help but ask.
"Please. The princess."

10. Noah and Mara, Mara Dyer series: Noah completely understands Mara and her craziness. He is exactly what she needed in her life. I heart this couple so much! And, as a plus, Noah is British.
“You can't hurt me the way you think you can. But even if you could? I would rather die with the taste of you on my tongue than live and never touch you again. I'm in love with you, Mara. I love you. No matter what you do.”

What are your favorite couples of 2012? Let me know!


5 comments:

  1. I'm becoming a little bit of a crazy fan of Poison Princess so I'm all excited that it made it to your list! I'm loving your list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you said about Adrian and Sydney. Just, preach! I was skyping with my coblogger about the post tomorrow and I tried to exress exactly that. They are very different, but there are some parts that aren't and they just FIT so good.. Great post! *bookmarks*

    Happy Holidays!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really need to get reading pretty much all of these series lol. The Iron Fey and Mara Dyer are at the top of my list and I'm kicking myself for not reading Poison Princess yet as I love her adult series.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love Katy and Daemon!! <3 <3 And Noah and Mara!! And Alex and Aiden!! And Echo and Noah!! :) :) I could go on and on forever <3 <3 Great list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daemon & Katy as well as Noah & Mara are definitely among my favorite couples as well. Of course, Max & America are probably my favorite. The Selection was definitely my favorite book of 2012 and I can't wait for The Elite!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete