Top 10 of 2012 Day 5: Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2013!


Top 10 of 2012 Day 5: Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2013!
Hosted by Two Chicks on Books, Fiktshun, Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Every day this week has a new topic, either favorite books or covers of 2012 and more! Stay tuned for more Top 10 lists!

1.    Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: Is there any question why I am excited for this book? TEAM JEM!
2.     Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I am still reeling from that cliffhanger and I just want everything to be okay! I love me some sexy Daemon.
 (No Cover Yet!)
3.     Dare You To by Katie McGarry: I loved the scenes with Beth in them from Pushing the Limits, and I cannot wait to see more of her history and her future in this book!
4.    Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Another JLA cliffhanger! If you haven’t, read Elixir, Aiden’s novella. It shall soothe your mind…a bit.
5.     The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: Mead released the first two chapters of this book and it made me even more excited, if that’s possible. This series is rivaling my love for the Vampire Academy series, and that’s a great love.
6.     A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard: I miss the Empress Eleanor and the inventor Daniel so much! I’ll rush to the store to buy this installment, no doubt.
7.     Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey: I’ll read absolutely anything concerning Edgar Allan Poe, and this looks so good. This cover is breathtaking!
8.     The Collector by Victoria Scott: Dante Walker seems irresistible, and I am sure I will think so as well!
9.     Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins: I want more Kaiden. Like now!
10. Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike: I really adored her Wings series, and this looks equally as wonderful!

What books are you looking forward to in 2013? Comment and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment