Top Ten Tuesday (5): Favorite New To Me Authors in 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
- Jennifer L. Armentrout, author of the Lux and Covenant series: I don’t know how she absolutely couldn’t be number 1 on this list. When I read Obsidian in July, I was hooked on Jennifer’s writing, plots, and romances. I’ve never looked back.
- Chelsea Fine, author of the Archers of Avalon series: I adore this series, especially the sexy, brooding Tristan. I am so happy I stumbled upon this series!
- Veronica Roth, author of the Divergent series: After my friend told me I would love this book, it quickly became my favorite Dystopian series ever!
- Sarah J. Maas, author of the Throne of Glass series: I loved this kick-ass heroine, and I want the next book SO bad!
- Michelle Hodkin, author of the Mara Dyer series: Without this author, there would be no Noah Shaw…sigh. Enough said.
- Wendy Higgins, author of the Sweet Evil series: Again, without this author, Kaiden Rowe would not exist. And what a tragic life that would be. :) AND she released her cover of her new short story, Flirting with Maybe, and a super sexy teaser(!) for Sweet Peril! Check it out here.
- Jennifer Estep, author of the Mythos Academy series: I love feisty Gwen and sexy Logan. I devoured this series in a very small amount of time. I’m lucky to have discovered it!
- Ransom Riggs, author of the Miss Peregrine series: This haunting book is something I would definitely recommend to anyone who does not scare easily. It is so dang good and mysterious!
- Bree Despain, author of the Dark Devine series: Such a good werewolf series, possibly my favorite!
- Jeri Smith-Ready, author of the Shade series: Again, I was hooked on this ghost series from the first page. I love Zachary, the amazing Scottish sweetheart.
What authors that you have discovered in 2012 that you absolutely love?