Top 10 of 2012 Day 1: Top 10 Books of 2012!
Hosted by Two Chicks on Books, Fiktshun, Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Every day this week has a new topic, either favorite books or covers of 2012 and more! Stay tuned for more Top 10 lists!
And just because I can…I am adding 2 more to my top 10. It’s so dang hard to just pick 10!
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Hands down my favorite book of 2012. I swooned, I laughed, I cried like a baby…this book had everything and more!
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole: I just read this a couple days ago, and it is still dominating my thoughts! It had such an interesting premise, and I couldn’t put it down.
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: After devouring the first book, I finally got my greedy little hands on this sequel and it did not disappoint.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: This book was so dang addicting and hot. It is tied with Flawed for my favorite contemporary novel this year!
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: After reading amazing reviews, I knew I had to read about sweet Tuck and kick-ass Valkyries!
- Avow by Chelsea Fine: sigh…I am so sad this series is over, but it definitely went out with a bang!
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard: I love the setting of this book, and I definitely have a thing for Daniel!
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: Cole is such a protective sweetheart, and I loved how the zombies were portrayed. I cannot wait for the next book!
- Flawed by Kate Avelynn: This book is deep, heart-wrenching, and it will stay with me for a long time. I don’t think I have ever cried as much reading a book.
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins: This is definitely my favorite take on Nephilim, angels, demons, and hunky British dudes of the whole year!
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: Adrian Ivashkov is my mannnnn. So many Syndrian feels! I want The Indigo Spell! Like yesterday.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth: As my all-time favorite Dystopian, it just had to be included on my list. I adore Tobias!
What were your top books of 2012? Let me know!