Swoon Thursday (4)


Swoon Thursday (4):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:






Then his eyes flew open and his hands were suddenly in my hair and his mouth was on mine. I didn’t know how to react. His lips were soft but demanding as he licked and bit my bottom lip. Then he pulled my top lip into his mouth and sucked gently. “I’ve been wanting to taste this sweet plump lip since you walked into my living room,” he murmured before slipping his tongue into my mouth as I gasped at his words. He tasted like mint and something rich. My knees went weak and I reached up to grab his shoulders to hold myself steady.






What made you swoon this week? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment