Swoon Thursday (5)


Swoon Thursday (5):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:






Because I want her. Now. Here. Everywhere. I want nothing between us. I want her clothes off and the lights on and I want to study her. I want to unzip her out of this dress and take my time with every inch of her. I can’t help my need to just stare; to know her and her features: the slope of her nose, the curve of her lips, the line of her jaw. I want to run my fingertips across the soft skin of her neck and trace it all the way down. I want to feel the weight of her pressed against me, wrapped around me.







I am totally team Warner! I think he’s a total sweetheart underneath his craziness. I am dying for February 5th when Unravel Me comes out!

1 comment:

  1. Okay yeah that made me swoon. However, I just don't know about Warner. I feel he might be a little too crazy. =P

    ReplyDelete