Top Ten Tuesday (10): Top Ten Settings I'd Like To See More Of


Top Ten Tuesday (10): Top Ten Settings I'd Like To See More Of
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

1.     France: I think Anna and the French Kiss is such an amazing story, and the setting is perfect. I’d love to see more books set in France.
2.     Space: Across the Universe has such an interesting setting, and I think there are endless possibilities about setting a book in space.
3.     Greece: I can’t imagine the amazingness of a book set in Greece. It’s so beautiful and the scenery scenes could be breathtaking and vivid.
4.     Boarding Schools: I know there are quite a few books with this setting already, but I can’t get enough!
5.     Beach Town: Beaches are beautiful, and a perfect setting for romantic evenings!
6.     Anywhere Historical: The Infernal Devices series and Something Strange and Deadly are some of my favorite series, and I definitely have a thing for times with carriages and corsets.
7.     Aspen, Colorado: Skiing is fun, and a book set here would be so cool. Spend a long day skiing on the slopes…cuddle up with your man in front of a fire. Perfect, right?
8.     Russia: There are far too few books set in Russia, with one of my favorites, The Gathering Storm series, being set there. I’d love to see more.
9.     England: See, if a book was set here, there would be a ton a hot guys with awesome accents. What more could I ask for?
10. ItalyI have never seen such amazing architecture. I think Italy would be a wonderful destination.

I can't wait for some of my favorite settings to pop up more in books! What are some of your favorites?


4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Italy, England, and Russia. Both of those made my list.

    Greece and Paris probably should have been on my list, but I seem to read a lot about those two places. Great picks!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, beach towns would be such a great setting! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/settings/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose London as one of mine but anywhere in England works too. Great list!

    Here's my Top Ten: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I'd like to read stories set in space, boarding schools, Russia and England as well.

    ReplyDelete