Top Ten Tuesday (10): Top Ten Settings I'd Like To See More Of
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
1. France: I think Anna and the French Kiss is such an amazing story, and the setting is perfect. I’d love to see more books set in France.
2. Space: Across the Universe has such an interesting setting, and I think there are endless possibilities about setting a book in space.
3. Greece: I can’t imagine the amazingness of a book set in Greece. It’s so beautiful and the scenery scenes could be breathtaking and vivid.
4. Boarding Schools: I know there are quite a few books with this setting already, but I can’t get enough!
5. Beach Town: Beaches are beautiful, and a perfect setting for romantic evenings!
6. Anywhere Historical: The Infernal Devices series and Something Strange and Deadly are some of my favorite series, and I definitely have a thing for times with carriages and corsets.
7. Aspen, Colorado: Skiing is fun, and a book set here would be so cool. Spend a long day skiing on the slopes…cuddle up with your man in front of a fire. Perfect, right?
8. Russia: There are far too few books set in Russia, with one of my favorites, The Gathering Storm series, being set there. I’d love to see more.
9. England: See, if a book was set here, there would be a ton a hot guys with awesome accents. What more could I ask for?
10. Italy: I have never seen such amazing architecture. I think Italy would be a wonderful destination.
I can't wait for some of my favorite settings to pop up more in books! What are some of your favorites?