Waiting on Wednesday (18)


Waiting on Wednesday (18):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Infatuate by: Aimee Agresti
Goodreads Synopsis:

Haven Terra is still recovering from an internship that brought her literally to the brink of hell when a trip to New Orleans leads to more trouble. Graduating early from high school leaves the spring semester free, so Haven and her friends Dante and Lance head to the Big Easy to volunteer with community service projects. But their true mission becomes clear when they run across an enclave of devils known as the Krewe. New Orleans is a free-for-all for these shape-shifting devils, who are more reckless and vicious than any Haven, Lance, and Dante have encountered. And they soon discover their French Quarter housemates are also angels-in-training, and together they must face off with the Krewe in their quest for wings. But Haven’s resolve is tested when Lucian, the repentant devil with whom she was infatuated, resurfaces and asks her for help escaping the underworld. Can he be trusted? Or will aiding him cost Haven her angel wings—and her life? Thrilling, romantic, and full of surprises, this gripping sequel to Illuminate takes the battle of good and evil to the next level.
Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
I recently read Illuminate, and my first reaction was why have I waited so long to read this book?! It was captivating and romantic, but with a sinister edge to it. Angels and devils have never been portrayed this way. I am beyond excited for book 2!

Thoughts about the Cover: I love the font type very, very much!

Release Date: March 5, 2013

What are you waiting for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've had Illuminate on my TBR list for awhile now but I haven't gotten around to reading it! But I'm going to have to with this coming out! NEW FOLLOWER!
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Illuminate even though it's in my TBR pile. :o Glad that you loved it!! More motivation for me to pick it up. Hope the sequel is everything you hope it to be!!! :)

    Bailey at IB Book Blogging

    ReplyDelete