Top Ten Tuesday (7): Books I Resolve to Read in 2013


Top Ten Tuesday (7): Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  2. The Fault in our Stars by John Greene - I know...I must be crazy for not having read this yet.
  3. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
  7. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
  8. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
  9. Touch by Jus Accardo
  10. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
What books do you resolve to read in 2013? What about any other resolutions? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. My Life Next Door sounds amazing, doesn't it? i really want to read this one :P I still haven't read the fault in our stars euther. But I'm planning on reading it. I loved Masque of the red death, you definitely need to read it. Great list! And Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Cursed or Everneath either! They both sound really good!Great list!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete