Top Ten Tuesday (11): Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters


Top Ten Tuesday (11): Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

DISCLAIMER: Frustrating is not a bad thing! I love all these characters VERY MUCH!

1.     Sydney Sage, Bloodlines series: I love Sydney to death, don’t get me wrong, but she frustrates the mess out of me. All I want her to do is follow her heart, not the ridiculous values she has been taught her whole life. Hopefully she will in The Indigo Spell…
2.     Alex, Covenant series: Alex can be extremely hardheaded at times! But this girl is my idol. She’s a total bad-ass.
3.     Greta, Mylena Chronicles: Greta suffers from the same hardheaded syndrome as Alex does. Bad things could have been avoided if she swallowed her pride and trusted the right person.
4.     Ash, Black City series: Ash made a bad decision at one point in the novel, and I wanted to strangle him. Beyond frustrating! But now it’s all good. :)
5.     Both Evie and Jackson, The Arcana Chronicles: These two make me want to pull my hair out. I have never seen such hot chemistry between two characters as much as they have. They need to stop being so dang stubborn!
6.     Kaidan, The Sweet Trilogy: There are a couple reasons for my frustration with Kaidan. He needs to act on his emotions, despite the consequences. I know it can be hard, but I reallllyyyy want him to. He’s such a sweetheart!
7.     Tris, Divergent series: Tris loves to act on her own and without thinking of the consequences. She is very independent, and sometimes she needs to lean on others.
8.     Jenna, Heart Waves series: This girl is frustrating because she makes it so hard for anyone to get close to her. Plus, she can hold a long grudge.
9.     Scarlet, Scarlet series: If she hadn’t have been so stubborn and independent, some of her problems could have been avoided. But one of my favorite things about her was her autonomous ways.
10. Samantha, My Life Next Door: Again, it comes down to a single decision. In my mind, it was clear as day, but it took her a bit too long to realize the right choice.

What do you think of my most frustrating characters? Do you know any that are more frustrating than mine?

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot of books on here that I have been excited to read. It kind of worries me LOL. I had no idea they had frustrating characters.


    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all the ones I've read Sydney, Alex and Tris I am SO with you. I love all the characters but boy do they have me yelling at them often

    Marissa @ Rae Gun Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really understand your disclaimer !! I have the same with some of the characters on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you about Samantha from My Life Next Door. Like you said, it took her too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH So right about Samantha! I didn't think about that one. Loved that book. Loved her, but you're right. It took her a little too long! GREAT ADDITION to your list!! Probably the best one I've seen all day. :)

    ReplyDelete